- Seizmik's best selling mirror now comes equipped with white and green Cree LED chips to provide peripheral illumination to the mid-forward and side ground areas around the UTV.
- Mirror Features: Cast Aluminum Housing - Ultra-tough metal housing can withstand the most extreme punishment.
- Position Tension Adjustment Bolts - Always be able to keep it tight as new.
- Full Breakaway Geometry - Designed to break away during impacts to minimize damage.
- Pre-set Position Detents - Delrin® detents allow the mirror to be quickly popped back into place.
Details: Adaptive 360° Bracket Rotation - Will accommodate any angle roll cage pillar and provides optimal viewing position, so a user can mount it high or low and adjust to perfect viewing position. Low Profile Mounting Brackets - Allow mirrors to work with most any windshield. Enclosed Floating Mirror Mount - Mirror glass may be independently adjusted inside housing and is replaceable. Shatter-Resistant Safety Glass - For maximum safety. Convex Mirror Surface - Provides wide viewing angle and image stability. Weather Sealed Caps - Removable caps protect hardware from moisture and debris (red, yellow, green, and blue color kits available). Fitments for Most Any Vehicle - Round Tube ROPS; Polaris® Pro-Fit ROPS; and CAN-AM® Profiled ROPS. All Seizmik mirrors come with a 100% Unlimited Lifetime Warranty - regardless of how the mirror was damaged. Sold as a set. LED Features: A Cast Aluminum Housing with IP68 water-resistant rating. Dual Color Mode features Green Night Vision for better visual acuity at low light levels and White for bright illumination when needed. Green Light: Used for preserving night vision and providing more visual acuity and better differentiation between colors at low-light levels. White Light: Used for lighting up the mid-forward area not covered by headlights or light bars, increasing the peripheral illumination. Peripheral Illumination: Illuminates the ground area so drivers and passengers can see the conditions they are stepping onto / into. Strategically placed to provide extended peripheral vision illumination to the mid-forward and side ground areas. Allows drivers to see what's next to them on tight paths. White LEDs: Chips: 3x 11.9W Cree® XBD / Lumens: 565LM. Green LEDs: Chips: 3x 6.6W Cree® XBD / Lumens: 266LM. Note: Fits Polaris Pro-Fit and Can-Am Profiled ROPS (rollover protection system).
Item Condition: New