- Vented Poly-mesh panels in non-impact zones for great ventilation
- 600 Denier poly impact areas for added abrasion resistance
- Removable, full sleeve AirGuard windproof liner
- Sas-Tec certified removable armor at elbows and shoulders
- Back protector pocket with PE foam pad included can be upgraded to Sas-Tec CE certified
Release Date: 02-03-2016
Details: When it came time to design new motorcycle apparel for women riders, we knew we needed help. So we consulted with several experienced female motorcyclists and asked them what they wanted and needed in their riding gear. We would like to sincerely thank them for their help in designing the MAIA line. Sometimes simple solutions are best and that's the promise that the Women's Maia jacket delivers on: fundamental sport performance without the frills. As an all-around performer it offers solid protection from the elements and fits like one of the best should. Named as a tribute to the Roman goddess of Spring, the Maia is a perfect lightweight, warm weather solution that can also handle cooler temps thanks to a removable Airguard windproof liner. Adjustment straps at the waist coupled with accordion stretch panels and zippered expansion zones at the hips provide exceptional fit but without added bulk. Durable 600D polyester and premium Sas-Tec CE viscoelastic armor deliver world class protection if needed. Night Viz Reflective material at shoulders and upper back improve nighttime visibility.
Item Condition: New