- 500 denier nylon main body material, with 1680 denier nylon abrasion zones
- All critical seams are Exo-Stitch Safety Seams with heavy bar tacking at high stress areas
- Heavy duty mesh ventilation areas on chest and entire back panel
- Zip-down wind blocking panels, torso vents and full-length arm vents can be adjusted for optimal air flow
- Two large cargo pockets on lower front, two chest pockets , one large cargo pocket on rear, and one internal waterproof pocket in liner
Details: This is an amazingly versatile jacket. It is a windproof textile jacket for cool days, but fold down the inner windproof panels on the chest and back; open the full length arm vents and side torso vents, and you have maximum air flow on hot days. An additional removable zip out Airguard waterproof liner means you can handle wet weather, and the included removable thermal EverHeat liner keeps you warm when it gets cold. Sas-Tec CE certified viscoelastic armor is used in shoulder s and elbows . From touring in cold wet climates, to commuting in hot humid places, the Yosemite jacket will handle it all.