- The combination of large gauge mesh and abrasion-resistant Rhino-Mesh® on Scorpion Exo®'s Vortex Air chassis results in up to 30% more airflow while providing 3x the abrasion resistance of typical mesh riding jackets.
- Protection: Lightweight Rhino-Mesh™ chassis provides 3x the abrasion resistance of typical mesh riding jackets.
- Level-up to even more abrasion resistance with integrated 600D polyester reinforcements at key impact points (shoulders, elbows, and lower back).
- Complimenting this ultra-abrasion resistant chassis is C.E.
- Level 1 approved Exo-Tec® armor at the shoulders and elbows plus an included high-density back protector that can be upgraded to Scorpion's Sas-Tec® C.E.
Details: Level 2 back armor (sold separately). Comfort: By replacing the large, non-breathing polyester abrasion panels typically found at the ribs, shoulders, and outer arms with Scorpion's ultra-resistant Rhino-Mesh™, airflow is increased by (up to) 30% over typical mesh jackets. Amplifying the increased airflow coverage are large gauge mesh panels in key heat build-up areas (under arms, upper chest and upper back). Integrated action-back panels increase rider mobility and comfort while decreasing fatigue. Low-profile, neoprene-finished collar provides maximum rider mobility and comfort. Multi-point adjustments at the hips, biceps, and forearms create a user-defined custom fit. YKK® Vision zippers for reliable and snag-free functionality. Versatility: Removable, full-sleeve, zip-in 100% waterproof liner extends your riding season. Multi-pocket design (two outside chest, two hand warmer, plus two inside pockets) for much needed storage. 360° of Nightviz® Reflective on back and upper arms. Belt loops for jacket-to-pant attachment. One-year warranty.