- A gaiter made of a Swiss breathable fabric called ACRONOS, the gaiter is extremely stretchy but has the perfect shape to keep the sand and debris out
- The toecap has been re-designed and reinforced to provide tougher performance
- The heel cup has been designed to absorb shock in the case of a rear compression
- An upgraded toe box features a slimmer shape in the toe area for an improved feel of the shift lever
- Entire toe box area is wrapped by a plastic material which is lighter and provides more comfort and feel
Details: Gaerne SG-12 Mens Black/White Motocross Boots- A thermoplastic shin plate is anatomically shaped for a perfect fit- By removing three screws a rider can also make the opening wider to accommodate a bigger leg or knee-brace- The SG-12 utilizes four lightweight alloy buckles that attach to an adjustable strap- This "tried and true" buckle system provides the rider with "easy in" and "easy out" operation- On the inner side of the boot is "grip guard" to help you grip the bike, as well as offering a heat resistant pad against your inner legGaerne continues to kill the game with their pro-level Motocross boot, the SG-12. With a Dual Stage Pivot System, this revolutionary design is patented and exclusive to Gaerne, assuring it to be a hit. The first pivot is attached to the "razorback", which provides a rigid component that offers strong lateral support while a glideplate keeps the upper in a firm and upright position.