- Not all riders are created equal, nor are their boots, which is why Gaerne has invested 50+ years in creating boots that are not only comfortable, but supportive as well.
- For over five years, they have continuously updated the innovative SG-12 to bring riders the quality of Italian workmanship, coupled with thoughtful and on-trend design—because Gaerne has created and set the trend from the very conception of motocro
- With the latest updates to the SG-12, Gaerne has fine-tuned their dual-stage pivot system, devising the first stage to provide strong lateral support at the “Razorback,” along with a glide plate to keep the boot upper in a firm and upright pos
- Dual Pivot System: This revolutionary new system is patented and exclusive to Gaerne and is certainly going to be a hit.
- The first pivot is attached to the "razorback".
Details: This provides a rigid component that offers a strong lateral support while a glideplate keeps the upper in a firm and upright position. Gaiter: Made of a new Swiss breathable fabric called ACRONOS, the gaiter is extremely stretchy but has the perfect shap
Item Condition: New