- The Excel Takasago aluminum alloy rim is the benchmark in off-road racing rim technology
- Exclusive 7000 series aluminum alloy which has a 50 percent higher yield strength than the competitor's 6 series aluminum
- Engineered and designed to perform in extreme hostile environments where other rims routinely fail
- Manufactured with a complex multi-step forming extrusion design, advanced robotically welded, and hard anodized
- Rim size/hole/color: 18 inches x 2.15 inches/36 hole/blue
Details: The Excel Takasago aluminum alloy rim is the benchmark in off-road racing rim technology. Every Excel motocross rim is engineered and designed to perform in extreme hostile environments where other rims routinely fail. Fact, Excel has won more motocross and off-road championships worldwide than all competitors combined. Part of the secret is in our exclusive 7000 series aluminum alloy which has a 50 percent higher yield strength than our competitor's 6 series aluminum. Also, our exclusive know-how in extrusion design, complex multi-step forming, advanced robotics welding, and hard anodizing such a tough and complex material is key to Excel's strength and world market dominance. Excel MX rims are the choice of all factory works and privateer teams worldwide, and the choice of Japanese OEM builders such as Honda, Kawasaki, Suzuki and Yamaha. Plus, European OEMs like Cagiva, Gas Gas Motos, Husaberg, Husqvarna, KTM and Moto tm - all rely on Excel's legendary strength. Fits: Suzuki rear hub RM-Z250 07-12; RMX450Z 10-11; RM-Z450 05-12; Yamaha rear hub YZ250F 09-13; YZ450F 09-13; Yamaha rear hub YZ125 99-12; YZ250 99-12; YZ250F 01-08; YZ400F 99; YZ426F 00-02; YZ450F 03-08; Yamaha rear hub YZ125 89-98; YZ250 89-98; TTR250 99-06; WR250 91-97; WR400F 98; YZ400F 98; Yamaha rear hub WR250F 01-09, 11-13; WR400F 99-00; WR426F 01-02; WR450F 03-09, 11; KTM rear hub most non SX 125-525 03-07; KTM rear hub most SX 125-525 03-06; KTM rear hub most non SX 125-530 02 and 08-11; KTM rear hub most SX 125-530 02 and 07-11.