- The Excel Takasago aluminum alloy rim is the benchmark in off-road racing rim technology
- Exclusive 7000 series aluminum alloy which has a 50 percent higher yield strength than the competitor's 6 series aluminum
- Engineered and designed to perform in extreme hostile environments where other rims routinely fail
- Manufactured with a complex multi-step forming extrusion design, advanced robotically welded, and hard anodized
- Rim size/hole/color: 14 inches x 1.40 inches/32 hole/silver
Details: The Excel Takasago aluminum alloy rim is the benchmark in off-road racing rim technology. Every Excel motocross rim is engineered and designed to perform in extreme hostile environments where other rims routinely fail. Fact, Excel has won more motocross and off-road championships worldwide than all competitors combined. Part of the secret is in our exclusive 7000 series aluminum alloy which has a 50 percent higher yield strength than our competitor's 6 series aluminum. Also, our exclusive know-how in extrusion design, complex multi-step forming, advanced robotics welding, and hard anodizing such a tough and complex material is key to Excel's strength and world market dominance. Excel MX rims are the choice of all factory works and privateer teams worldwide, and the choice of Japanese OEM builders such as Honda, Kawasaki, Suzuki and Yamaha. Plus, European OEMs like Cagiva, Gas Gas Motos, Husaberg, Husqvarna, KTM and Moto tm - all rely on Excel's legendary strength. Fits: Kawasaki front hub KX60 85-03; KLX110 02-13; KLX110L 10-13.