- Developed with the help of top motocross pros, the all-new MX33 is the new industry standard for soft-to-intermediate terrain.
- Dunlop's innovative new technologies offer superior grip, slide control, bump absorption and enhanced durability.
- Altered Block-in-a-Block shape on the rear tire increases surface area of the interior block, while additional tread angles enhance grip, stability and slide control.
- Front and rear tires include new tie bars that connect each knob, improving durability by reducing flex at the base of the knobs.
- New Advanced Apex Design improves shock absorption by diffusing shock through a taller, thinner apex inside the sidewall.
Details: Multiple Block Distribution provides more blocks in the rear tread pattern compared to the Geomax MX3S, increasing the contact patch for better grip and slide control. Carcass Tension Control System allows even flex throughout the tire for increased bump
Item Condition: New