- Borrego and its cold-weather sibling Belden are the first Biltwell gloves that meet Europe's strict CE 89/686 safety standard for motorcycle operation.
- Features include a 100% leather exterior for durability and abrasion resistance, and a fleece half liner to absorb sweat.
- 100% cowhide construction on exterior for durability and abrasion resistance.
- Suede friction zones with strategic padding for impact protection.
- Moisture-wicking fleece Lycra® half liner inside for breathability and comfort.
Details: Perforated palm panels increase durability without compromising flex. Padded internal high-impact plastic knuckle guards. Wide elastic Velcro® brand hook-and-loop wrist closure with thermoplastic rubber Biltwell pull tab. Smart screen-compatible thum