- Belden and its warm-weather sibling Borrego are the first Biltwell gloves that meet Europe's strict CE 89/686 safety standard for motorcycle operation.
- Features include a 100% leather exterior for durability and abrasion resistance, and a fleece liner with permeable membrane to wick sweat and resist moisture from the outside.
- 100% cowhide construction on exterior for durability and abrasion resistance.
- Suede friction zones with strategic padding for impact protection.
- Wind- and water-resistant internal thermal barrier for warmth and dryness in cold conditions.
Details: Moisture-wicking fleece Lycra® liner for comfort. Perforated palm panels increase durability without compromising flex. Padded internal high-impact plastic knuckle guards. Wide elastic Velcro® brand hook-and-loop wrist closure with thermoplastic