- Main upper material constructed from advanced microfiber for durability and long lasting comfort.
- Incorporates ergonomic toe box construction for improved compatibility with bike’s controls and for superior, wide ranging foot profile, fit and comfort.
- Internal heel counter and toe box gives boot enhanced structural integrity.
- TPU Shin Plate and shift pad offer support and resistance for impacts.
- New TPR design on lateral toe gives more flexibility and protection against abrasion.
Details: A durable and advanced touring boot that features class-leading protection inside and out, the Radon DRYSTAR Boot incorporates ergonomic forefoot profiling for improved performance on the foot-pegs while the DRYSTAR membrane provides 100 per cent waterproofing capabilities.