- Fully featured touring DRYSTAR boot for long distance road riding in a range of climactic conditions.
- Main upper material constructed from reinforced leather for improved comfort, durability and abrasion resistance.
- Full DRYSTAR internal membrane ensures 100% waterproof performance and a high level of breathability.
- Extensive front and rear accordion constructed from microfiber to offer durability, comfort and excellent range of forward and back flex movement.
- Medial side entry opening / closing system with elastic-mounted zipper and wide flap hook-and-loop grip closure for convenience and precise, secure, fit. Incorporates large aperture opening to promote easier entry and facilitate more convenient removal of boot.
Details: With a new boot chassis profile that offers improved feel and sensitivity on the bike’s controls and a leather upper main construction that integrates a fully waterproof membrane, the newly evolved design of the Andes v2 Drystar Boot offers durability and abrasion resistance, and is ideal for long or short touring escapades.