A protective riding shoe which can be worn off the bike casually for off-bike urban activities. The Grange Riding Shoe boasts a causal last which gives it an excellent spongey underfoot feel for all-day comfort.
• Snug fit coupled with ample inner volume creates a shoe which offers exceptional all-round foot comfort.
• Flex grooves on foot front offers enhanced levels of flex while walking.
• CE-certified TPU full length plate for protection and improved foot comfort.
• Outsole has an asymmetric stud configuration which provides excellent levels of grip and high abrasion resistance.
• Oil resistant dual rubber compound sole for optimized grip on unclean/slippery surfaces.
• Open cell PU foam ankle disc protector for additional protection.
• According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply: CE EN13634:2017.
• The increased medial sole edge radius enables easy movement on the bike peg.
• Fore foot and rear foot bumpers for added stability, protection and durability.
• Open Cell PU removable OrthoLite® technical insock for easy step in and enhanced comfort.
• Open cell PU polyurethane compound ensures high levels of breathability, thus reducing overheating when worn.
• Nubuck leather quarters on upper for feel, stability and enhanced levels of abrasion resistance.
• Tongue has been designed to remain in position when riding for a snug, secure fit.
• Rubber layer on forefoot for additional durability in the gear shift area.
• Internal EVA patch material between outer and inner materials reduces pressure on foot in gear shift area for optimized levels of comfort.