With a highly durable and abrasion resistant leather main shell and subtly incorporated class-leading Nucleon Flex Plus protection, the GP Plus R v3 RIDEKNIT® Leather Jacket is designed for the optimum blend of safety and comfort. Fully optimized for use with or without Tech-Air® 5, Alpinestars world leading electronic airbag safety system, this jacket is equipped with knitted technology fabric on the seam area for maximum stretchability, thus optimizing fit and comfort, while zippered air intakes provide crucial ventilation.
• Tech-Air® 5 ready; Tech-Air® is the world’s first completely electronic, self-contained, full independent upper body motorcycle airbag system with no bike-to-rider set-up configurations required.
• Knitted design leather jacket designed with a body mapped race fit and pre-curved sleeves and body for optimal riding performance.
• Advanced inner comfort liner construction and assembly for optimized flexibility and ease of use, thereby maximizing the knit panels function for an unrivalled sensation of freedom when the jacket is on.
• Engineered stretch panel inserts have been designed to accommodate Alpinestars Airbag System, allowing expansion when the airbag inflates but also offering a high level of anatomical performance and a superior fit when riding without the system fitted.
• Chassis constructed from premium bovine leather for superior abrasion resistance.
• Large mesh panel on back of collar for optimized levels of airflow.
• DFS Lite on shoulders for enhanced impact protection and abrasion resistance.
• Level 1 Nucleon Flex Plus armor on shoulder and elbow (Nucleon chest Level 1 and Nucleon Level 1 and 2 back protectors available as an accessory upgrade).
• According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply to this product:
• Fully CE-certified riding garment to CE – Category II prEN17092 standards – AA class
• CE Level 1 EN1621-1:2012 Alpinestars Nucleon Flex Plus shoulder and elbow protectors.