- This helmet model meets or exceeds both ECE 22.05 and DOT FMVSS-218 motorcycle helmet safety standards
- Retention system is a race approved Titanium Double D-RING, Provides ample ear cavity space for most speaker systems
- There are 3 tinted shields available for this model
- A clear coat finish to protect paint & graphics
- A large-size FX-99 weighs 1.37 kg or 3.00 lbs Available size XS-XXL
Details: AFX knows helmets and have designed a line of off-road, MX, and ATV helmets specifically for that market. A good example is the FX-17Y. The FX17Y helmet model meets or exceeds ECE 22.05 motorcycle helmet safety standards. Your off-road, MX, and ATV customers will be in good hands with the FX-17Y as this helmet features an aerodynamic shell design constructed using an advanced lightweight composite poly-alloy and is specifically designed to fit a wide range of youth and adults. The retention system is a race approved Double D-RING. A clear coat finish protects paint and the stylish graphics. The FX-17Y has 11 points of ventilation with chin, side, forehead, top and rear vents. That's three intake vents and eight exhaust vents to help keep them cool on hot rides and race days. Their goggles will stay put as well thanks to detailed features like the goggle guide on the eye-port trim and the goggle strap grabbers. The AFX Youth Liner System allows custom size configuration by changing the hypoallergenic, anti-microbial, and washable nylon liner components as necessary. Goggle grabbers on the eye port trim hold eye protection in place while double D-rings on the chinstrap ensure helmet retention during even the most extreme maneuvers. A clear coat finish protects the color and graphics to keep the helmet looking great in extended use. The FX-17Y helmet is available in sizes YS, YM, and YL, with a size YL weighing in at only 1.24 kg. It meets or exceeds ECE 22.05 certification standards.