- For more than 15 years, U.S.-based Vortex Racing continues to manufacture, market and sell top-quality motorcycle racing components for Motocross, Supercross, Road Racing, Flat Track Racing and Minibikes.
- Owned and operated by motorcycle racers and enthusiasts, they focus on absolute quality.
- Each of their race components is made to the tightest tolerances with the best quality materials in the industry.
- Vortex tests on the track with direct feedback from top professional race teams worldwide.
- Vortex parts have been put to the test by some of the world's most respected champions and teams.
Details: Lightweight F5 aluminum racing sprocket. 100% CNC manufactured in the U.S.A. Specially formulated alloy per Vortex specifications. Anodized to prevent corrosion. Unique tooth design increases sprocket longevity. Vortex patented sprocket design is unlike a
Item Condition: New