- Exo-Dry main chassis is a 3 layer laminate constructed of a 100 percent 500-denier nylon that is seam sealed and waterproof/breathable
- Heavy duty nylon 1680 denier nylon abrasion zones
- Exo-Stitch Safety Seams with heavy bar tacking at high stress/critical areas
- Nine external pockets, four of which are waterproof. Two internal mesh pockets, one internal mesh map pocket, and one hidden passport pocket
- Four enormous arm vents, two side-lateral vents, one large rear shoulder vent, and two back torso vents
Details: River Crossings. Knee-deep mud. Eleven days of solid rain. The Yukon is designed for adventure. Developed for anything Mother Nature can throw at you, the waterproof/breathable Exo-Dry laminated membrane has been carefully seam sealed to make this garment waterproof and windproof on the outside.no additional interior liner needed. Made to handle droves of abuse, the exterior of the jacket is a rugged combination of 500-denier nylon in the main body and heavy-duty 1680-denier nylon on the forearms, elbows, and shoulders. Whatever you throw at it, the Yukon shrugs off harsh conditions and begs for more. But when the weather turns nice and the sun starts beating down, the Yukon transforms into an air-pumping, heat-evacuating, climate-controlling beast. Massive vents on the forearms, biceps, last, upper back, and kidneys can be cranked open for extreme ventilation. Nine external pockets and four internal mesh pockets take care of your storage needs. And what would an adventure be without the need for impact protection? Premium Sas-Tec viscoelastic armor in the shoulders, elbows, back and torso provide comfortable protection exactly where you want it. This is maximum protection and versatility, the Yukon sets a new bar for what adventurous motorcyclists should expect from their gear.