- Perforated leather panels in the front and rear provide flow-through ventilation
- Scorpion molded shoulder protectors are integrated in key impact areas
- Sas-Tec CE. approved, removable armor; SC-1/05 elbows and SC-1/03 shoulders
- Back protector compartment sized to fit the optional Sas-Tec SC-1/15 10mm CE Approved spine armor (fitted with PE foam protector)
- Powertector GP AIR HUMP; constructed with bio-elastan anti-shock material for protection and aerodynamics with a hollow core that creates air channels for increased airflow
Details: Focusing on the purpose driven needs of the serious sport rider, the CLUTCH delivers commanding features and benefits to meet the expectations of the most demanding riders. Extreme perforation across the chest and arms allow for temperature regulation, while the 1.2-1.4 Monaco top-grain leather and Sas-Tec CE armor provide extreme protection. With the trademark Scorpion broken-in-feel, comfort is not sacrificed through the use of power stretch panels in the sleeves and underarms along with padded torso panels in the abdomen. The comfort and function continue with a neoprene collar leading back to the Powertector GP AIR HUMP, constructed with bio-elastan anti-shock material for protection and aerodynamics, along with a hollow core that creates air channels for increased airflow. Addressing the needs of the street/track rider, the CLUTCH also incorporates NightViz accents, adjustable fitment, internal and external storage pockets and molded shoulder protectors. The CLUTCH jacket is shifting expectations of Scorpion's premium leather jacket offering into a new gear.