- 500 denier nylon main body material, with 1680 denier nylon abrasion zones
- Large panels of 250 denier heavy duty polyester mesh in key ventilation areas thighs and lower legs keep you cool
- All critical seams are Exo-Stitch Safety Seams with heavy bar tacking at high stress areas
- Two large cargo pockets on thighs and two hand pockets for additional storage
- Dual adjustment straps at waist, and hook and loop closure at lower cuffs for improved fit and adjustability
Details: Whether you're going across a desert or across town, these are the companion pants to the Yuma Jacket for warm climates where maximum ventilation is required. The main body material is a 5000 nylon, and abrasion zones are 16800 nylon for extra durability. Large mesh areas are located in strategic locations to keep you cool. Two hand pockets and two thigh cargo pockets provide storage options. Velcro adjusters at waist and lower leg cuffs help with fitting while the included Sas-Tec CE certified armor helps keep you protected.