- 500 denier nylon main body material, with 1680 denier nylon abrasion zones
- Large panels of 600 denier heavy duty polyester mesh in key ventilation areas
- Exo-Stitch Safety Seams with heavy bar tacking at high stress areas
- Two large cargo pockets on lower front, two inner chest pockets and one large cargo pocket on rear
- Dual adjustment straps at waist, single adjustment straps at biceps and wrists
Details: The Yuma jacket is an extremely ventilated, yet durable mesh touring jacket. The chassis of this jacket is 500 denier nylon. Abrasion zones are 1680 denier nylon. The large mesh panels in key areas are made out of a 600 denier polyester with two different weave types to assure maximum ventilation. A moisture wicking, breathable polyester mesh lining keeps you comfortable. Additional features include large storage pockets, ample use if NightViz reflective material, multiple adjustment points, and a removable Airguard waterproof liner. Protection is provided by the use of Sas-Tec CE certified armor in the shoulders, infinitely adjustable Sas-Tec CE certified hook and loop fastener(s) elbow pads, and PE foam back protector can be upgraded with the use of a Sas-Tec CE certified Level 2 back protector. This jacket is also compatible with Scorpions' optional kidney belt for additional support and lower back protection.