- Are you tired of jackets where you have to zip in a waterproof liner when it starts to rain? Scorpion took their experience using waterproof / breathable laminated fabrics, and crafted a lightweight seam-sealed jacket with large Direct Core vents that can
- Unlike traditional venting systems that send air to the outside of a liner, the Direct Core vents send air directly to the wearer's body and is therefore more effective.
- When the weather changes from good to bad, all you have to do is zip a few waterproof vents shut to keep riding.
- No more zipping in a separate waterproof liner.
- An EverHeat® thermal liner is included for those chilly days or when the temperature drops.
Details: The jacket has Exo-Tec® CE Certified armor on the elbows and shoulders, and a pocket with PE foam as a back pad that can be upgraded to a Level 2 back protector (sold separately). Go ahead, ride when you want, in whatever weather you want.Waterproof / breathable laminate outer fabric is fully seam sealed.Double zippered center front to prevent leaks.Two waterproof zippered Direct Core ventilation vents on upper torso.Two rear exhaust vents on lower back.Ample use of NightViz® reflective on torso and arms for increased nighttime visibility.Hook-and-loop closure tabs at wrists.One waterproof Napoleon pocket in upper torso, two internal storage pockets and one internal media pocket.Exo-Tec® CE rated armor.PE foam backpad can be upgraded to CE rated armor (sold separately).Removable EverHeat® thermal liner included.Comfortable micro-fleece lining at collar.YKK® zippers.8" jacket-to-pant zipper as well as belt loop fastener.
Item Condition: New