- Advanced LG Polycarbonate Shell: Developed By Scorpion, Our Industry-leading Polycarbonate Shell Is Engineered To Be Lightweight, Strong And Maximize Impact Displacement
- Dual Density EPS: Advanced Multi-layer Eps Provides Superior Energy Displacement
- Aero-tuned Ventilation: Intake Vents On Top Force Cool Air In While Exhaust Vents Maximize Movement Of Hot Air Out Of The Helmet
- Dual Position Mouth Vent: 1st Position Acts As Defroster And 2nd Position Acts As Defroster & Ventilation
- DOT approved. Meets the FMVSS 218 Standard
Details: Introducing the EXO-AT950, a versatile modular adventure touring helmet. It has quality and features that you would expect to pay far more. The EXO-AT950 can be sued as a full-face adventure helmet with external peak visor attached, or the visor can be removed to have an aerodynamic touring helmet. The no-fog Everclear shield can be removed and used as a dirt helmet with goggles for off-road use. Our oversized eye port is extremely wide for greater peripheral vision and downward visibility. The modular chin bar is easily flipped up when you stop for gas or ask for directions. The internal drop-down sun visor and Kwikwick II liner will keep you comfortable all day long even as lighting conditions change throughout the day. Three shell sizes made of advanced LG polycarbonate and dual density eps, result in a helmet that’s lightweight, strong, and protective.