- Built to handle the higher loads and handling characteristics of cruiser and touring motorcycles.
- Front motorcycle tires feature rounded tread profile for smooth, neutral steering.
- Rear motorcycle tires feature flatter tread profile and larger contact patch for better traction and mileage.
- Computer-designed motorcycle tire tread pattern with offset groove alignment for uniform wear characteristics, low noise.
- Metzeler motorcycle tire tread pattern has excellent water displacement ability and stability over rain grooves and under hard braking.
Details: The Metzeler ME880 Marathon Front Motorcycle Tire is a tire made specifically for the cruiser and touring market. So your Goldwings, your Sportsters, your Vulcans, and a ton of others will be well served with the long wearing, comfortable nature of the Marathon. A rounded profile front tire keeps steering on the Marathon smooth and easy while the tread pattern itself is all about low road noise, water displacement, and stability over rough roads and during heavy braking.
Item Condition: New