- Lightweight stylish helmet shell made from LS2's wide weave pure carbon fiber
- Open ¾ design shell offers protection combined with a wide field of visibility
- Removable replaceable built-in Twin Shield System Drop Down Sun Shield shades your eyes when you need it and closes easily when you don’t
- Top quality padding with artisan design for superior comfort
- DOT approved. Meets the FMVSS 218 Standard
Details: The LS2 Cabrio sets a new standard for ultra-lightweight style and performance in an open face motorcycle helmet. Built from our wide-weave pure carbon fiber, this is a product built for riders who appreciate both function and style. Lightweight. Great for riders who have issues with their neck. Technically advanced. The Cabrio includes our Twin Shield System drop down sun shield and a DOT approved quick release chinstrap for a secure fit that is easy to get on and off. The comfort padding is a work of art and includes cheek pads that are precision cut using LS2's 3D Laser Technology for superior comfort and no "hot spots." We include an optional, easy to install flip-up, optically correct, scratch resistant face shield for days when you want a bit more wind protection. Whether you ride a cruiser, tourer, scrambler or scooter, Cabrio sets the pace. This model has a LONG OVAL FIT. Designed at LS2 Helmets World Headquarters, Barcelona, Spain. It meets or exceeds DOT and ECE standards and is covered by a limited 5-year warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.