- DOT approved. Meets the FMVSS 218 Standard
- All LS2 visors are bulit with 3D Optically Correct "A Class" Polycarbonate, a space-age polymer with high resistance to impact, that avoids distortion and offers maximum clarity.
- Removable and washable liner
- Quick Release Reinforced Strap
- All LS2 helmets feature a Dynamic Flow-through Ventilation. Fully adjustable intake ports and vented EPS work with the rear spoiler and exhaust ports to create a constant, light flow of air helping to keep the rider cool and comfortable.
Details: The LS2 Helmets Metro V3 Modular Motorcycle helmet is one of the most innovative flip-up style helmets ever developed. The chin bar has four large adjustable intake vents. Opening them gives you ventilation similar to an MX helmet for those tours through the hot desert. Close them up for the cooler temperatures of the high altitudes. The Metro V3 includes a removable MX style peak for the ultimate in on-road/off-road designs. Our lightweight, aerodynamic shell is made from LS2's proprietary Kinetic Polymer Alloy (KPA) - 3 shell sizes to allow for a perfect fit and the smallest shell possible. A full metal latch assures the chin bar will stay locked when closed, and a solid detent at the top so it won't drop unexpectedly. The Metro V3 is dual homologated as both a full face and an open face design. The shield is optically correct and uses LS2's Fog Fighter fog resistant treatment for the maximum in fog protection. The shield is scratch and UV resistant and can be changed quickly and easily with our tool-less quick change system. The Metro V3 uses our Twin Shield System drop down sun shield. Its cable-operated switch is smooth, and easy to use even with a gloved hand. The removable, washable comfort padding uses -Form" technical fabric and is easy to keep as fresh as new. Our cheek pads use ultra-high quality foam that is cut to shape using LS2's 3D laser technology for all day comfort and no hot spots. Fully adjustable, flow through ventilation keeps you cool and more in control when the weather gets rough. A DOT approved quick release chinstrap makes it a breeze to get the helmet off and on your head. Our designers at our world headquarters in Barcelona, Spain interviewed touring riders, adventure riders and commuters, and then set out to design the ultimate in a modular style motorcycle helmet. Built in our own factory for the best value on the market. More helmet for less cash. LS2. Long oval fit. Meets or exceeds DOT standards.