- Exclusive know-how in extrusion design
- 7000 series aluminum alloy; 50 percent higher yield
- Complex multi-step forming for increased strength
- Advanced robotic welding for unmatched reliability
- Measures 20 inches diameter by 1.85 inches rim width
Details: The Excel Takasago aluminum alloy rim is the benchmark in off-road racing rim technology. Excel Motocross rim is engineered and designed to perform in extreme hostile environments where other rims routinely fail. 7000 series aluminum alloy; 50 percent higher yield. Exclusive know-how in extrusion design. Complex multi-step forming for increased strength. Advanced robotic welding for unmatched reliability. Hard anodizing such a tough and complex material is key to Excel's strength.
Item Condition: New