- Synthetic leather reinforced outer hand with paddings on landing zones provide maximum abrasion resistance
- Durable PU knuckle protection with heat stamped logo
- Palm, fingers and backhand padded with energy absorbing EVA foam for additional protection
- Protective cuff closure with TPR logo wraps around wrist and raises the entire profile of the glove to protect wrist bone from impact in a crash
- Third and fourth finger bridge prevents finger roll separation in the event of a slide
Details: A new addition to Alpinestars class-leading performance and sports riding glove range, the SP-Z is a performance riding glove packed with protective features such as a hard knuckle protector within its supple full grain leather chassis.