- Founded in 1963, Alpinestars has built a reputation of innovation and prestige.
- Now, fifty years later, Alpinestars is synonymous with quality, protection, technology and style.
- Alpinestars develops world-class technical apparel and footwear for all forms of motorcycling, auto racing and action sports as well as offering a large range of stylish casual clothing.
- Durable, premium 1.3 mm leather main construction for abrasion resistance and comfort.
- Ergonomic chassis incorporates perforation leather panels.
Details: Multi-panel, body-mapped construction incorporating stretch panels or the arms, crotch and knees. Leather accordion stretch panels on rear shoulders, knees and lumbar rear. 3D multi-panel knee construction with removable and adjustable polyurethane sport knee sliders. CE Certified, internal protectors on shoulders and elbows offer class-leading impact protection. One-piece, CE Certified internal knee, tibia and shin protectors. New developed shoulder protection features over-molded shoulder advanced TPU guard layered under the outer fabric for optimized levels of protection and comfort. Snap-button system to integrate the Level 2 CE Certified Alpinestars Nucleon Back protector (sold separately). Chest and back pad compartments (Alpinestars Nucleon chest and back protection sold separately). Aerodynamic ventilated back hump positioned with 3D mesh panel for superb cooling. Mesh liner for excellent comfort and ventilation. Inner waterproof pocket for safe storage. Innovative calf expansion gusset improves range of fit and riding comfort. Technology: CE Certification - Protection and protectors that are CE-certified have met the strict performance standards and requirements of the European Union. TPU - Thermoplastic polyurethane. A hybrid material - a mixture between hard plastic and soft silicone. A very dense and smooth rubber.